Built with American ingenuity, the Portland offers revolutionary KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology to flex, fold and bend with 3x less torque than other work boots making work below the knees that much easier.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Electrical hazard (EH) rated to provide protection against accidental contact with live electrical circuits, rated up to 18kV
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology allows footwear to bend and flex 3x easier
- American Built using responsibly sourced materials from around the world
- KEEN Luftcell air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
**Available Online and In Store**