Ready for work-grade winter protection? Thermo Adventure 6" ICE+ Waterproof will keep your feet warm, toasty, and watertight even on the coldest job sites.
• ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE: Vibram® Arctic Grip outsole and M-Select DRY™ waterproofing keeps you comfortable in any conditions.
• LIGHTWEIGHT PROTECTION: Non-metallic composite safety toe for protection without the bulk.
• ALL-DAY COMFORT: Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
• Waterproof polyurethane coated leather, suede and mesh with M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. M-Select™ WARM lightweight, low-bulk 400 grams insulation keeps you warm without overheating.
• Non-metallic hardware. Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
• Composite safety toe for lightweight, non-metallic protection - rated ASTM F2413-18 I/C. Protective, abrasion resistant rubber shell on forefoot and toe.
• Rubber heel counter cups the heel for added stability.
• Polar fleece lining adds warmth.
• KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
• Oil and slip resistant Vibram® Arctic Grip outsole (Mark II tested) provides unparalleled traction on wet ice, even in the most extreme winter conditions. EH rated ASTM F2413-18.
• 5mm lug depth
• Weight: 2lb 12oz (1247g) per pairDISCLAIMER:
This product will not prevent slipping on every surface and does not replace the use of crampons or spikes. This product is not intended for use on, and may harm, indoor surfaces. Please remember to use common sense first and always tread with care.