The Rocky Long Range composite toe waterproof western work boot combines all our favorite features of a work boot with the classic look of a western boot. The Long Range X Outsole System of ten peak performances prioritizes your stability, safety, and comfort in every step, with the added comfort and safety of full grain SPR leather and oil and slip resisting outsoles.
These brown and red boots are built to last, with a Goodyear welt construction and triple-stitched for added durability. Combine this with Rocky's VP Waterproof technology that keeps your feet dry without trapping perspiration in and you have a boot that will hold up to even the most extreme work conditions. Getting into these boots is easier than ever with Rocky's Expansion Fit Seam that stretches when putting the boot on and then returns to its original shape. Experience all-day comfort with the recyclable odor resistant Long Range dual-density removable footbed and a fiberglass shank for additional arch support. If you want to get the most of or your footwear, get the Rocky Long Range today!
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
New 1 year guaranteed Rocky Vapor Pass waterproof technology – our most superior dry experience.
- Square toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Long Range dual-density removable footbed is recyclable and odor resistant
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on and off
- Fiberglass shank
- 11 Inches in height
- Composite toe
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Full Grain SPR Leather Foot
- Oil & Slip Resisting Long Range Outsole System with 10 Peak Performance Components
- Genuine Double Row Welt Stitch Through the Outsole